- Apples: Excellent prices across all varieties.
- Avocados: Local WA supply of Hass avocados is very light and being supplemented by QLD fruit, expect prices to remain firm until local fruit comes through again.
- Beans: Catering grade now available by the kg.
- Celery: In very short supply, expect prices to remain high for at least 6 weeks.
- Grapes: The season is drawing to an end. Green grapes are now very expensive, but there is still good supply of red grapes.
- Lebanese Cucumbers: Excellent supply of premium grade, however very minimal supply of juicing / catering lines available at the moment affecting the price of these lines.
- Limes: In good supply, excellent price.
- Mandarins: New season locally grown sprayfree mandarins now available.
- Oranges: Locally grown Valencia oranges are in good supply. We will be shifting back to Navels shortly when the new picking season begins.
- Pears: New season pears are available in many different varieties.
- Tomatoes: Prices are slowly starting to drop as supply returns to normal. Expect prices to drop over the next few weeks.
- Watermelon: The Carnarvon season is seeing good supply into the market, prices have returned to normal.
- Asparagus: Currently being imported from Mexico and Peru, quality is excellent.
- Grapefruit: Imported from QLD until the local season begins.
- Navel Oranges: Currently coming from USA and Egypt, quality is good. The WA season will be starting in 1 week.
- Coral lettuce: Can be pre-ordered if required, must be purchased by the crate.
- Celery: Extremely short supply.
- Green Festival Lettuce: Short supply, can be substituted with Red Festival.
- Stonefruit & Mangoes: The local season has ended, no produce available until imported produce starts to come through.
You must be logged in to post a comment