- Apples: Excellent supply & prices across all varieties.
- Asparagus: Locally grown is available but needs to be purchased by the 5kg box due to the cost. Imported asparagus is available by the bunch or kg.
- Avocados: Supply has stabilised resulting in lower prices.
- Blueberries: Supply is picking up again, prices are falling.
- Celery: Very short supply, expect prices to remain high.
- Lettuce (all varieties): In short supply across the board due to the cold nights. Many lines are experiencing shortage (in particular coral & festival).
- Limes: Supply is shortening up, prices are increasing.
- Mandarins: New season locally grown mandarins now available.
- Oranges: Locally grown Navel oranges are now available and in good supply.
- Pears: New season pears are available in many different varieties.
- Silverbeet: Very short supply at the moment, we are making cut backs to orders as supply is not coming through.
- Strawberries: Supply is picking up again, prices are falling.
- Asparagus: Currently being imported from Mexico and Peru, quality is excellent. The Australian season is not far from commencing.
- Mango: Imported from Mexico
- Stonefruit: Nectarines, plums, and peaches are being imported from the USA.
- Coral lettuce: Unable to secure consistent supply at this stage
- Celery: Short supply affecting price.
- Silverbeet: Very short supply, unable to guarantee full supply.
What can Glenvale Produce do for you?
- We pride ourselves on being customer focused! We boast excellent customer service, prompt response to queries & feedback, and polite and efficient delivery drivers.
- Advise on most economical produce to help reduce food cost.
- Reduced produce damage with careful packing.
- Simple and user friendly ordering system, with current prices.
You must be logged in to post a comment