- Apples: Excellent supply & prices across all varieties.
- Asparagus: Locally grown is available.
- Avocados: Supply from QLD has dropped this week, prices have risen.
- Basil: Very expensive and in short supply due to cold, slow growing conditions, and stock loss due to frost.
- Berries: The local season of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries has started, prices are falling as supply increases.
- Celery: Very short supply, expect prices to remain high.
- Citrus: Imperial mandarins in good supply. Navel oranges in season.
- Ginger: New season ginger is available, expect prices to drop as supply increases.
- Lettuce: Coral and Festival in short supply, expect supply to return to normal in August.
- Limes: Supply is shortening up, prices are increasing.
- Pears: In heavy supply, low prices.
- Pineapple: Very low numbers coming in from QLD resulting in very high prices, particularly the Gold Bethonga variety. The best value at the moment is a top on pineapple.
- Pomegranate: Local season has ended.
- Potatoes: Low supply on Blue and Red due to the cooler weather. This is also affecting the size of the produce, resulting in very small potatoes.
- Pumpkin: Supply is improving, expect prices to drop across all varieties.
- Tomatoes: Local supply is improving so expect prices to continue dropping. Cooking tomatoes are carrying some water damage due to recent rain.
- Asparagus: The local season has started but also still being imported from Mexico and Peru, quality is excellent.
- Grapes: Imported from the USA, very high prices and supply is inconsistent.
- Mango: Imported from Mexico
- Pomegranates: We will be moving over to imported produce in the coming weeks.
- Stonefruit: Nectarines, plums, and peaches are being imported from the USA.
- Basil: Short supply and expensive due to cold weather crop damage.
- Coral & Festival lettuce: unable to secure consistent supply at this stage
- Celery: Short supply affecting price.
- Potatoes: Royal Blue and Ruby Red in short supply, & very small in size.
- Snowpeas: In short supply.
You must be logged in to post a comment