- Apples: Excellent supply & prices across all varieties.
- Asparagus: Locally grown is available.
- Avocados: Supply from QLD has dropped this week, prices have risen.
- Blueberries: Supply is picking up again, prices are falling.
- Cauliflower: Plentiful supply resulting in lower prices.
- Celery: Very short supply, expect prices to remain high.
- Citrus: Imperial mandarins in good supply. Navel oranges in season.
- Lettuce: Supply is improving.
- Limes: Supply is shortening up, prices are increasing.
- Pears: In heavy supply, low prices.
- Pomegranate: Local season is ending shortly.
- Pumpkin: Supply is improving, expect prices to drop across all varieties.
- Silverbeet: Very short supply at the moment, we are making cut backs to orders as supply is not coming through.
- Strawberries: Local supply is coming through, expect prices to continue dropping as supply increases.
- Tomatoes: Supply is improving so expect prices to continue dropping. Expect some water damage due to recent rain.
- Asparagus: The local season has started but also still being imported from Mexico and Peru, quality is excellent.
- Grapes: Imported from the USA, very high prices and supply is inconsistent.
- Mango: Imported from Mexico
- Stonefruit: Nectarines, plums, and peaches are being imported from the USA.
- Coral lettuce: unable to secure consistent supply at this stage
- Celery: Short supply affecting price.
- Silverbeet: Very short supply, unable to guarantee full supply.
You must be logged in to post a comment