- The local stonefruit season is in full swing, with excellent prices across peaches, nectarines and plums.
- Mango supply is now coming from Carnarvon, the variety is Kensington Pride. Prices have dropped significantly.
- Red and green seedless grapes are readily available, the Swan Valley season has started and prices are excellent.
- Strawberries are now coming from South Australia, prices are higher than usual.
- Banana prices are very high due to flooding in Qld, until transport resumes the prices will be affected.
- Apples are still in short supply until the new picking season starts late February. Expect prices to continue to rise as demand is high.
- Due to the heat our leaf lines have been affected. Iceberg Lettuce, Celery, kale, cauliflower and capsicum have been affected the most.
- Celery is in short supply with prices very high. We expect this to be resolved within the next 2 – 3 weeks.
- Lemons are coming from USA and Egypt until the local growing season starts again, prices will be higher while we are relying on imports. Juicing produce is extremely short supply. There will be no change until Queensland picking season starts.
- The local season of asparagus has ended. Produce is now being imported, quality is excellent, and prices are higher due to freight costs.
- Lemons are in short supply and the quality is average.
- Apples are in very short supply, with very limited supply on juicing apples. There will be no change to this situation until new season apples start to come through in March. Expect prices to continue to rise until then.
- Sugar Snap peas are in short supply.
Providing Solutions to your Daily Challenges
- Advise on most economical produce to help reduce food cost.
- Reduced produce damage with careful packing.
- Prompt response to feedback.
- Simple and user friendly ordering system.
You must be logged in to post a comment